Wednesday, April 30, 2008

WELCOME NEW MEMBER: HALLOWEEN

Halloween
I live in San Francisco, California, on the side of a hill. I am 16 years old. I was a feral kitten. I showed up in my peoples' back yard one morning with my brothers and sister and mom. Ryan, who was a little boy then, saw us in his back yard and yelled, "Look at all the kitties!" I ended up staying with Ryan, The Food Lady and Food Dude. My sister, August, moved in a couple of doors away. The rest of the family went other places.

I like to run around in the yards behind our house, and on our hill. I like to chase and catch the birdies sometimes, and I am also very, very good at catching mice and rats, which I leave as treasured gifts at the side of my Food Lady's bed. Because I am getting older, I spend more time inside now, snoopervising the People and their projects. I especially like to sit on the Food Dude while he yells at sports on the television.

I do have lots of attitude, but fortunately my People adore me.

Here's a link to my blog.
http://halloween-halloweenthecat.blogspot.com/

I've attached a photo for you to include on my TATA entry.
Thanks for letting me join the clan!