Friday, April 11, 2008

WELCOME NEW MEMBER: GEORGIA

GEORGIA



Hi, I'm Georgia. When I was a young kitten, I went with my siblings Tillie and Moxie to live with a kind older lady who loved cats. When we were 2 years old, the kind lady went to the Rainbow Bridge and we got our current Mom. As you can see from my pictures, I am a polydactyl cat. I have extra toes on my front and back paws. I also have beautiful tortie furs! Lots of black, beige and orange. Mom has lots of pictures of me, but she does not have any of me when I whap Tillie, heehee. We do not get along very well. Tillie likes to act like a princess and hisses at me. I like to chase her to show her whose boss!! Yup that's right, it’s ME!!!!!! That's because I have Tough *ss Tortietude!!! You can find me at my brofurs blog "Mickey's Musings"
http://mickeytheblackcat.blogspot.com/
Purrs Georgia