Wednesday, July 23, 2008

NEW MEMBER: ARIEL

WELCOME NEW MEMBER:


ARIEL
Hi,Catzee told me about you and I'd like to join my human mom will tell my story....
I got Ariel when she was just 8 weeks old from a pet shop.It was a cold rainy morning that day and when I walked in the man quickly took me to the cats.There were a lot of cages with different cats and kittens of all sizes and colors.Yet I noticed the man skipped over one cage So I went over to that cage and it looked empty so I lightly tapped it and out of the back came this tiny ball of grey fluff.I asked the man if I could hold the tiny kitten and he opened the cage and place it in my hands.I couldn't believe how tiny it was so I put it on my chest and heard it purring softly.I fell instantly in love and decided to take the kitty home.Yet I didn't know that I was getting a sick kitten.A trip to the vet 4 days later let me know this little girl kitty had a serious stomach parasite.Plus she was underweight the vet told me she was probably put in the cage and left to die.He gave me some medicine yet no guarantees.Yet I vowed never to give up.I went home and with a lot of love and medicine and special kitten food and milk.I watched as a kitten who wasn't expected to live got stronger and healthier and now that little kitten is a happy 6 years old.
Thank You Darlene (Ariel's Mommy)